- You shouldn't to have told him that.
- Would you have mind helping me with this?
- We were been ale to book a hotel room through a travel agency.
- Can you please to pass the salt?
- He might have had left his waller at home.
- You are not allowed it to enter that part of the building.
- Sonia should be know about his refusal to co-operate.
- They needn't to have spent so much money on redecorating their house.
- He may be is waiting for the bus.
- Mr Beaumont is to will arrive at 9.00 am tomorrow.
- Ellen is likely that to return sooner than expected.
- How about we calling him to find out if he has been invited too?
- That can't to have been Richard Gere!
- You should to go now.
- Might does he still be waiting for us?
- She will has to make an appointment to see the doctor.
- He has had got to borrow money twice already this month.
- You mustn't to let anyone know about our agreement.
- She may have had given you the wrong address.
- Would you mind if my asking you a personal question?
Thursday, December 2, 2010
Modals - Error Correction
In each sentence there is one word which shouldn't be there. Find the odd word.